- Always film in landscape mode using your phone.
– DSLR and Film cameras naturally film in landscape.
- Tilt Up or Tilt Down in a smooth motion.
- Pan left or right
- Slide Up, Down, Right and Left
- the slide is likely the most important technique. you must think of yourself as a film maker. Think of how a film maker would capture this shot.
Shoot knowing how you are going to edit
There two ideas of techniques.
- Label and organize clips
– wide shots
– close ups
- Drag main clip into your timeline and start cutting.
– Keep good, leave out bad.
- Know what you are working towards.
– You have a vision for your film, shoot with the intention of using those clips.