- This event has passed.
4th Annual Bluegrass Festival – Porter Barn Wood
November 2 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
FREE to the public, and one of the best bluegrass festivals in Arizona, the Porter Barn Wood 4th Annual Bluegrass Festival and Open House is a great time to enjoy quality music, great food, and meet the people that build at Porter Barn Wood. Thomas & Emy Porter would like to welcome you and your family to join us for a great time. We will have food trucks provided by Get Local Arizona Events, plenty of tables for dining and listening, and wonderful music from morning until night. In addition to the lineup of bluegrass artists we will have an instrument petting zoo for the kids, jamming areas and woodworking activities and demonstrations. The show starts at 10am, and we’ll be picking until 8pm. Come and tour Porter Barn Wood’s workshop and materials. Don’t miss this event! COST: FREE WHEN: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd WHERE: PORTER BARN WOOD – 901 S 7th St Phoenix, AZ 85034 WHY: BECAUSE IT’S SO AWESOME YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS IT!!!
Schedule of Events:
10am opening ceremonies
10:30 Jam Pak
11:00 Rusted Spurs
12:00 Special Consensus
1:00 High Fidelity
2:00 Kenny & Amanda Smith
3:00 Old Blue Band
4:00 Special C
5:00 High Fidelity
6:00 Kenny & Amanda Smith
7:00 Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
All Yo-Yo Team will be demonstrating between sets. Bring your kids down and try it out! They’ll have a blast.
1) Have a great time!
2) No alcohol or smoking on the premises.
3) Please bring instruments to jam in designated areas. Please refrain from playing instruments in front of the stage. We all love the music but tambourines, washboards, spoons, and other instruments are generally a distraction from the main show. 🙂
4) Please visit our food vendors and support local business. Outside food and drink is most certainly allowed, but we encourage you to help these wonderful vendors through your patronage.
5) Please watch your children and respect shop safety. All of us want to stay safe and secure. If you see someone with questionable or unsafe actions, please report it to a Porter Barn Wood staff member right away.
6) Tables and chairs by food trucks are for eating at. If you are finished, please allow others some space to dine.
Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver
The Special Consensus
Kenny & Amanda Smith Band
old blue band
Rusted Spurs West
Jam Pak Neighborhood Blues & Grass Band
All Yo-Yo Team
We love jamming in the cabin during the festival. Bring your instruments and we’ll all pick and have fun. There’s plenty of room and lots of great musicians of all skill levels getting together in one of the most friendly businesses in Phoenix to pick bluegrass. Come join us! Kids welcome.
Lots to see and do
THE Best BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL IN PHOENIX
Come Join Us on the Front Porch!
Okay, so maybe it’s more of a parking lot, but the music is just like the front porch pickin’ we’re used to. Thomas & Emy want to invite you to come join us for a wonderful concert with friends and family as we listen to bluegrass, eat some viddles, and have an all around good time.
Have questions about the event or just want to reach out and say hi? Send us a little email with the form here. We look forward to hearing from you.
901 S 7th St Phoenix, AZ 85034